Saturday 6 October 2012

Magazine covers


First magazine cover is of Film_X. I tried to keep with the red, black and white house colours, as well as the bold text and the movie theme. I included some cover lines, a main cover line and a banner at the top.


The black, white and purple house colours to the magazine Freedom is used for the cover lines, the pug and the main cover line. I changed the vertical line theme with horizontal lines to make the cover lines stand out better to the rest on the background.


 In the magazine cover M, I added some cover lines, a pug and a main cover line. I emphasised the the red from Lady Gaga's lips and used the colour for some of the text instead of using black and white. 


The magazine Pitch includes various colours including blue, purple, black, white and red. I used blue for the main cover line to make it unique and stand out from the rest of the features of the magazine. In addition, I also added a pug and cover lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment